Whether you are designing an apartment building, hospital, school, or a personal residence, make sure your contract is backed by over 100 years of industry acceptance and legal precedence. No matter the project delivery model, we likely have the documents to match. We lead the industry by anticipating the future needs of our customers just as we did with the release of our sustainable project documents or the updates to our Building Information Modeling and digital documents. With over 160 fully editable construction contracts and documents to choose from, we are sure to have the one that fits your project needs.
Fair and Balanced Agreements
Owners, architects, contractors, attorneys, insurance experts and others contribute to the development and revision of our consensus-based construction documents. By taking into account the interests of project participants, we deliver documents that are both fair and balanced. It is for this reason that our documents became the industry standard over 120 years ago and still retain that title today.
See How It Works
See What Other Owners Are SayingView
Resources for Owners
- Updated! Free Guide for Sustainable Projects
- Free commentary on AIA IPD Multi-Party Agreement
- Updated! Free set of contract relationship diagrams
- Free Sample-BIM Exhibit
- Conventional (A201) Documents
- Webinar: Key Contracting Issues in Digital Practice Design and Construction
- Webinar: Sustainable Projects Contract Documents: What You Should Know
- Webinar: Get to Know AIA Contract Documents: A Refresher of the Basics
- Webinar: Choose the Appropriate Owner/Contractor Agreement: One Size Does Not Fit All!
- AIA Contract Document Comparisons