Practicing ArchitectureBusiness Resources
Enhance your potential and take advantage of our array of practical tools to help your firm:
To survive the economic slowdown and be positioned to prosper when economic conditions improve, it is essential to proactively manage your firm and its resources. Get the tools you need in Navigating the Economy:
- Are you looking for a project? We’ve listed requests for qualifications for select design and construction projects.
- Do you want to list your RFQ? If so, please submit your link or PDF to AIA Marketing.
- Do you want to view a sample RFQ for your project?
Each year the federal government awards more than $1 billion in design and construction contracts, for everything from courthouses to embassies. Get the most up-to-date, practical information on how you can enter the federal procurement arena.
Are you looking for a speaker or do you want to register as an expert speaker? This valuable resource features knowledgeable, qualified speakers on topics ranging from land use, sustainability, and green architecture to affordable housing, public health, and more. View the Presenters community on AIA KnowledgeNet. Additionally, the KnowledgeNet directory has advanced search options that include specialties, affinity groups, and location.
The AIA Trust
Get the latest, practical information on quality insurance, financial benefits, retirement plans, legal information, self-assessment tools, and more. Visit the Trust
We’ve compiled a listing of useful resources on topics relevant to you and your firm:
- Integrated Practice—Gain insight to the new technologies that an integrated practice brings
- Small Firms—Discover the wealth of information available pertaining to the small-firm or solo practitioner
- Green Architecture—Gain access to the right people, knowledge, and tools to leave a greener footprint for future generations
- Green Architecture for Clients—Help your clients become more knowledgeable and confident when talking to you about green features for their projects
- Leadership (members only)—Get all the tools and resources you need to carry out your duties as an AIA leader
- Managing a Practice—Get the tools you need to maintain or improve your business practices and trends
Encouraging differences and leveraging their potential can ultimately lead to heightened creativity and innovation within your firm, the AIA, and the profession. View Diversity resources
AIA Contract Documents
User-friendly software makes it easy to write rock-solid contracts with a proven standard. Go to Contract Documents