About The AIAEvent Facilities
The American Institute of Architects is the perfect venue to make your next corporate or private event truly distinctive and memorable! Conveniently located near the White House, the National Mall, and the Corcoran Gallery of Art in the center of Washington, D.C., The American Institute of Architects is a one-of-a-kind unique alternative to convention and hotel venues.
To find out more, check availability and to begin planning your next event, please contact Amy Medawar at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-626-7312.
• Private event space to host up to 500 guests
• Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including a wireless broadband network and video conferencing capabilities
• Highly trained and knowledgeable meetings staff
• Outstanding food & beverage options – allow our Meetings & Events team, to create a customized menu for your next event!
• Enjoy the convenience of a Metro-accessible venue
• Host an outdoor event in our spacious Courtyard
• On-site audio visual support for any type of meeting